Soul Otaku

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild for anime and video game lovers.

+6
Tractorbeam
Sanakoev
Voodoo
Dhamien
razmodius
Primlock
10 posters

ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!!

Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!! Empty ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!!

Post by Primlock Thu May 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Opens June 1st, used to be SerenityRO?

5/5/4 rates, no imbalance donation junk.
    Fully updated, custom stuff for fun.

We're sticking to this one, so go all out if you like. We'll be doing WoE from the start so keep that in mind, we'll ally someone if we have to but we'll definitely be holding a castle I believe. I may make these forums look prettier soon I hope.

But here's a WoE roster to start us off.

High Wizard: Voodoo, Letti, Kiwa?
    Professor: Kirk Hammett?, Tractorbeam
    Clown: Sanakoev, Xephiroth
    Gypsy: Midori
    Lord Knight:
    Paladin: FireEye
    High Priest: Chrome, Perrin
    Champion: Lauren, Ridi
    Whitesmith: Dhamien?
    Creator: Xamata
    Sniper: Hexzerg?
    Assassin Cross: Razmodius, Xnedra
    Stalker: Napalm?
    Soul Linker:
    Star Gladiator:

Add or correct yourself to this list please and others. Also for myself and others there is new gears, so I'm not quite sure on what characters are most needed. :/ is creator still the best killer?

Need Devo Paladin for sure who is very active for high end party lvling.

Last edited by Xamata on Sun May 31, 2009 4:16 am; edited 4 times in total
    razmodius

ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!! Empty Re: ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!!

Post by razmodius Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 am

What are you gonna play, Xam? Btw, are you planning on lvling trought jup? just wondering. Also, this list needs a pally sooo bad it hurts. Find one!
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!! Empty Re: ElysiumRO Opening ~ Serious Time!!!

Post by Primlock Fri May 29, 2009 10:50 am

No jup >.> pretty sure of that, need to party with the guild this time around. I was leaning to Creator, but sinx better for GL spot and the new gears in 13.2 makes me think everything get a big dmg boost except creator Sad
    Dhamien

Post by Dhamien Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

Stalker makes for the best guild leader actually. On paper anyway. However it doesnt really matter what you play as guild leader as long as you can pull off recalls. Ive seen so many play Stalker only to fail recalling.

There are many good recallers that dont play Stalker or SinX. Sado is one example. He got of plenty of decent recalls playing HP.
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Post by Primlock Fri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Need to pick me a character before it opens. I wish I knew 13.2 well. I must be a killing class that's all we know since I'm very efficient at it. I've been SinX quite a few times and creator once as leader, wiz and monk long ago too.

pale what to be ugh.
    Voodoo

Post by Voodoo Fri May 29, 2009 1:59 pm

WS? lol, there isnt much killer class in woe when you think of it.
    Dhamien

Post by Dhamien Fri May 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah, I have the same problem right now. Im not sure what to play. I always wanted to try out whitesmith. However they need alot of gear to be decent. I dont really look forward to getting ice pick and combat knife. They are good at WoE and MVP'ing though.

Or I could play SinX. I know how to play that, and I can level it fairly fast. And while you want both ice pick and combat knife they can actually preform very well without them. Oh, and you can never have enough SinX. Crucial in both attack and defense. Grimtooth with status arrows and EDP is very very nice if you have some SinX.
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 pm

kiwa going bard or wiz for sure
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 pm

push kiwa torwards HW lol. We need moar Hw, clowns are cute and stuff but HW are crucial.(since we already have 2 bard)
    Tractorbeam
    Tractorbeam

Post by Tractorbeam Sat May 30, 2009 6:00 am

Hmm, seems like we've got enough clowns, so i dont really know what to play now ^^...

think ill roll either a gypsy or a prof then..
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Sat May 30, 2009 6:12 am

we got misusawa going gypsy already, i think its more important to have second prof (besides kirk hammett)
    Tractorbeam
    Tractorbeam

Post by Tractorbeam Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 am

Ill go ahead and do a prof then, been a while since i played one though *pulls out the old skill calcs*
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Sat May 30, 2009 6:56 am

we need creator for bio mvp... someone has to make. WS for beelz we could replace by a sinx resetting to SD build, but it would still be nice to have 1 WS + 3 sinx instead of 0 WS + 4 sinx...
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Sat May 30, 2009 7:23 am

There will be no ressetting madness. Calix killed that strat. http://mb.elysiumro.com/index.php?topic=562.0 pretty much now to reset you need to win tokens in a game and pay huge amount of zenny. No reset after lvl 85 unless ure intense. Might see if i can put SD in my SB build without fucking my stat too much and still get decent SD dmg
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

wondering how easy they going to be, every hour u can play dice and every 3 hours u can scavenge hunt. should we focus on participating as much as possible, because they might remove these evetns later on? or should we just ignore this shit and lvl? i wonder how many people will be doing these events, if it would be worthwile to do these events...

like dice event, 6 (?) players on a map go sit on the numbers.. what happens to all other players spamming the npcs? o.o
    FireEye
    FireEye

Post by FireEye Sat May 30, 2009 9:55 am

Rawr, my mate Traktorbeam told me bout the recent events with the new server and as well as that u needed a Devotion Paladin. If you'd like i could make that and join you guy's.

Been playing RO on and off since closed beta (good old iro) adn well as i've played on Eternity, but it was quiet a while ago.

I do questing, mvp'ing and ofc woe as well.
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Sat May 30, 2009 10:01 am

sounds great =D
    Tractorbeam
    Tractorbeam

Post by Tractorbeam Sat May 30, 2009 10:17 am

He is also always overusing the /surprise_buttsecks command
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 am

lawl.
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Post by Primlock Sat May 30, 2009 11:26 am

Welcome Tractorbeam and FireEye, do I know you guys? Razz Still not 100% sure what I'll be myself since GL char is crucial but atm we have 0 creators and I know I can make a well stocked AD one easier than most.

Yes we need devo bad >.< could use more gypsy, hopefully midori plays enough. Their not as crucial as Hwiz's though, I've seen pro precasts without CP, but no pro precast can stop huge mobs without hwiz.

And NO to SB & SD in same SinX build, does not work lol. And why you people thinking of resets, resets are for pansies >.<
    FireEye
    FireEye

Post by FireEye Sat May 30, 2009 11:45 am

u dont know me, thats for sure xD.... but hay.. every relation start somewhere right Razz... acording to traktor he recieved a mail from some of u and got invited to join ^_^
    Tractorbeam
    Tractorbeam

Post by Tractorbeam Sat May 30, 2009 5:10 pm

We're both here now and that's all that matters, riiight Very Happy
    Napalm

Post by Napalm Sat May 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Hello there. I know a few of you guys, been on and off RO for a while (mostly off lately). But Raz just told me about the server opening, so if I can be of some help, I wouldn't mind wasting another couple months of my life grinding Rolling Eyes

I was thinking of playing sniper or stalker, and since it seems you don't have many of those yet, it would fit pretty well (and it would be a much needed change from pally).
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Yea go stalker we def need a full stripper.
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Post by Primlock Sun May 31, 2009 4:15 am

more snipers than stalkers usually, but a good sniper > stalker in woe imo. But a stalker > no stalker as well heh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:34 am