Soul Otaku

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild for anime and video game lovers.

Long time no see

Poll

Did you guys miss me??

[ 0 ]
    Long time no see I_vote_lcap0%Long time no see I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Long time no see I_vote_lcap100%Long time no see I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Agent47

Long time no see Empty Long time no see

Post by Agent47 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Ignore the poll, it's just a joke rendeer most of you don't know me or know me but not much.. Cuz i was only in PK from November till January.

It's been awhile hasn't it; Since i quitted eternity ro in January.

Well it seems that i could never let go of the fun i have in low rate servers, and have been searching for another haven (in a closer location) since i quit. Well no luck for me -- most (translation: all) of the servers in my country are high rate if not SUPER high rate! If there were any low or mid rate server up, they wud soon change to a high rated one, by popular demand (translation: fear of losing players).

So i decided to go back to Eternity. And after searching and asking around for a bit i came to a conclusion: PK must have moved out of the server!

Which made me wonder why..
    Anyone to enlighten me?
    If there was a critical reason not to play in eternity anymore, i want to know too..

ps. it's 5 am in the morning (i drank too much coke last night and cudnt for the hell of me drift to sleep..

pps good seeing u guys again

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 pm