Soul Otaku

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild for anime and video game lovers.

+3
Shido
Midori
Primlock
7 posters

Favourite Anime?

Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Favourite Anime? Empty Favourite Anime?

Post by Primlock Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 am

What animes do you luv the most and why?

Me, FMA season 1 was pretty amazing storyline. Bleach and Naruto I watch quite often, Bezerker is probably my favourite anime though because of the characters, just too bad it only continues in manga. And Howl's Moving Castle is pretty sick for a movie, was a very lucrative swing to the characters in that storyline how everything flowed together almost like a disney feel like snow white.
    Midori
    Midori

Favourite Anime? Empty Re: Favourite Anime?

Post by Midori Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 am

Been watching Minami Ke. Its good, go watch plz
    Shido
    Shido

Post by Shido Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Well i watch naruto and bleach too but i hate the fillers =) so not my favourites. Favorites are Berserk[made me actually read manga for the first time),Elfen lied, Devilman ova(first anime i ever watched), Gungrave and Claymore. Darker types is my game and i liked code geass too kinda lot =)

Edit:Hellsing!!!
    Forgot to mention very depressing but good anime Casshern Sins =)
    Myaa

Post by Myaa Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:21 am

I gotta aggree with shido, bleach and naruto are nice anime but the fillers are damn bad. As for my favorite anime, i'd have to say gundam seed, i love the style.eal good,

Love Hina is real good, but the anime is a real pain to watch with those gay voice, read the manga, it's fun to read and a lot better. There's barely no action though
    kiwa

Post by kiwa Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

I watch Naruto, Bleach, Hajime no ippo, code geass. Great anime imo , I like more action anime, not really into drama ones though =p
    Lauri

Post by Lauri Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 am

hmm k-on shangri-la and valkyrium cronicles are current ok one going, 2nd season of spice and wolf is gonna start soon <3, no idea what my favori anime seen almost all series that been released from 2000> and alot of before that
    calex

Post by calex Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:26 am

Favourite Anime? Naruto_and_Kyuubi__3_by_kanmiFavourite Anime? KenshinPocket

Naruto Shippuuden is one of my favorite animes. I love the twists in some episodes. The battle scenes were great too and the storyline either. The other one is the old Samurai X, the character of Kenshin Himura a.k.a. Battousai was not that so fearsome. I should say, he was gentle to his enemies. Smile His reverse blade sword could hurt somebody but couldn't kill it or maybe he just didn't want to kill anybody. He has the unique sword ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm