Soul Otaku

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild for anime and video game lovers.

5 posters

Valk shield farming.

razmodius

Valk shield farming. Empty Valk shield farming.

Post by razmodius Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey guys, I have an idea that would allow evry1 in the guild to have a +7 valk shield or better.Ive held a +9valk shield on eternity with this method until Karei nerfed it cauz she felt our guild abused it, so it works. It requires a few people and discipline, but it's so worth it.On Odin3, you pretty much have to bring randris on a specific area on the map, where theres a cliff where the rest of the party is gonna be, then have 1 or 2 wiz icewall her tight so she spawns 1 or 2(3 works too but is usually too much)valks on the top portion, where the SG is casting heat. The party on top consist of 1 gospel/sacrifice pally if possible, 1 bragi, a few priest to spam SW. (pally and bragi can be double or triple cliented as they just sit there). also need a dragger and preferably a hunter/sniper to kill frus and skold or w/e its called. So yea its a big setup, but you can make around 300 shield per 8hrs or so, while also leveling the guild.1500 valk@ 50k xp, 35kk xp for the guild at 50% devo. Not the best xp, but who dosnt want a +7 or better valk shield? + we get valhala flowers so we can change our mid headguears to scopes! lol
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Valk shield farming. Empty Re: Valk shield farming.

Post by Primlock Thu May 28, 2009 8:09 pm

I like this idea, it actually sounds way beyond how pro we usually are but. I think we might have the right people for it this time around. Raz, look over the roster and see what we're missing since you'll have to coordinate it all. Can make this a pre WoE activity Razz
    Letti
    Letti

Post by Letti Fri May 29, 2009 3:38 am

I can make that SG if i get bit more help than i got in EnvisionRO Surprised
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm

going to need an sp source, like prof or married int priest i presume?
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm

yea a prof...I always forget the support chars..I just don't like 'em but yea we def need a prof for it. Unless your into spamming blues.
    Primlock
    Primlock
    Admin

Post by Primlock Sun May 31, 2009 4:18 am

Btw it's been brought to my attention you this a while ago... do the mobs even still drop loot now?

At RMS, the original 3 valks drop, and the ones that spawn after do not drop loot. So not sure how it is on Elys, but it'll be whatever eAthena usually is I bet :X so this method is probably not going to work I bet.
    FireEye
    FireEye

Post by FireEye Sun May 31, 2009 6:50 am

i'd say it's definetly worth a try ^^
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Sun May 31, 2009 7:13 am

worked on eternity until Karei removed it cauz she felt we abused. Guess she didnt like us farming 300shield a day... o well. we could ask in a private pm i guess.
    Sanakoev
    Admin

Post by Sanakoev Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 am

can we check this by icewalling the mvp, and only kill the slaves by DSing with our bards and hunter? or does the mvp tele if the slaves are attacked from behind icewall?
    FireEye
    FireEye

Post by FireEye Sun May 31, 2009 7:53 am

MvP dosnt tele if the slaves are attacked, only if you hit the MvP itself... however the mvp dosnt tele if you attack it with an LP under it /gg (work on ALL mvp's)
    razmodius

Post by razmodius Sun May 31, 2009 7:57 am

we should def have a look. Too good to pass imo. I want a +7 valk!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:38 pm